Entries Tagged 'himym merch' ↓
Glarkware’s offering huge discounts for Black Friday, meaning you can get the Sparkles Mall Tour shirt (and any other shirt on the site, though the Slap Bet Commissioner design is sold out) for five dollars, while supplies last. (Which shouldn’t be long – most sizes are already sold out.)
Episode screencaps are up at black-celebration.net.
Recaps and reviews:
Clips from the episode – try this if you’re outside the US:
[For those of you who didn't read the site last spring, legen-waitforit.com has a strict No Namechecking the Stunt Castees policy. See: That Woman Who Played Abby.]
Also, regarding tonight’s episode: Yes, it is a real website.
October 17th, 2008 — 4.05, 4.08, alyson hannigan, behind the scenes, cast on the air, cobie smulders, craig thomas, greg malins, guest stars, himym merch, industry business, jason segel, josh radnor, neil patrick harris, other projects, pamela fryman, photos, spoilers, stalkerazzi
You guys, I will be so glad when Monday’s episode airs and I can stop treating every scrap of information about the episode like it’s a major spoiler. But since it hasn’t aired yet: Two batches of links! The first batch contains no Shelter Island spoilers.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler has signed on to play Jillian in 4.08. Spoiler level: Nothing new for those of you who read yesterday’s post, nothing major for those of you who didn’t. He just does the whole “Sigler will play Jillian, who is…” thing, and it’s a) not entirely correct, so far as I know, and b) not very spoilery at all.
- Greg Malins is making a pilot for ABC.
- Jason Segel will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on October 27. [Thanks to Shermie for the tip.]
- Sarah Chalke will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on October 22.
- A self-employed prestidigitator [look it up] named Neil Harris contributed to No on 8. [Proposition 8 would undo California's legalization of gay marriage.]
- Auction! A TiVo HD, signed by Neil Patrick Harris [and some other celebrities from Stand Up To Cancer, which is what the auction is for]. It comes with a year’s subscription to TiVo.
- Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof get stalked by paparazzi in Santa Monica.
- TV Week interviewed the co-chairs of Twentieth Century Fox [the studio that produces HIMYM] – mostly industry stuff, with a few mentions of the show and how the studio feels about it.
And everything in the second batch contains some degree of spoiler for the episode:
- Watch With Kristin analyzes the various relationships on the show. Quotes from the cast and some spoilers for 4.05, 4.07 and 4.08, but none of them are new.
- Zap2It was on set when they filmed 4.05. So was IGN! Both have a lot of quotes from Josh and Sarah, as well as some new information.
- Also on set: The LA Times, who did a piece on Pam Fryman. Quotes from some of the cast, some minor new information about the episode.
Everyone’s life is governed by an internal code of conduct. Some call it morality. Others call it religion. But Bros in the know call this holy grail the Bro Code.Historically a spoken tradition passed from one generation to the next, the official code of conduct for Bros appears here in its published form for the first time ever. By upholding the tenets of this sacred and legendary document, any dude can learn to achieve Bro-dom.
Amazon.com posted an excerpt, which is after the jump. Continue reading →
The S3 DVDs are out today! Amazon [where they qualify for free shipping] has them for $25.99, which is still the best price I’ve seen (unless you’re a Barnes & Noble member, in which case you can save eight cents).
TV Squad is giving away three sets. Enter by Friday!
Home Theater Forum reviewed the set and called it “highly recommended.”
NPH-Fan has scans of the DVD set and screencaps of the menus.
And here’s the gag reel, thanks to naughtyelf at YouTube:
September 23rd, 2008 — alyson hannigan, behind the scenes, cobie smulders, five year engagement, forgetting sarah marshall, himym merch, industry business, interviews, jason segel, josh radnor, muppet movie, neil patrick harris, video
Going rapid-fire with this, because six posts in a day is ridiculous enough as it is:
- More syndication talk for those who find it interesting, more analysis than new information.
- BuddyTV visited the set.
- Bid on a walk-on role on the show, along with the chance to meet the cast and get some signed goodies.
- SheKnows interviews Neil Patrick Harris.
- Interview with Nicholas Stoller that clarifies the relationship [or lack thereof] between Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Five Year Engagement, and Get Him to the Greek, plus a Muppet mention.
- Great video of the cast at last week’s CBS premiere party. [Thanks to Meg!]
CBS is doing a lot of in-house promotion leading up to the premiere – The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson will have HIMYM stars as guests on the following dates:
Monday, September 8: Neil Patrick Harris
Thursday, September 18: Jason Segel
Friday, September 19: Josh Radnor
[By the way, Amazon's currently got a sale on S2 and S3 of Doogie Howser - both sets are $12.99. S4 is also on sale for $15.99, and S1 is at its normal Amazon price of $21.99.]
According to MTV, the soundtrack to Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog will be available on iTunes on September 2.