- Neil Patrick Harris will provide the voice of the villain in the upcoming game Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. (Matt Hazard will be voiced by Will Arnett.) You can see him talk about his character here (it’s the fourteenth segment on the timeline), and he was in this promo for Game Trailers TV.
- TV Guide got a quote from Carter Bays about Alyson’s pregnancy.
- Alyson Hannigan walks, drinks something orange.
- Variety’s Season Pass will be talking to Craig Thomas and Carter Bays – you can submit questions until the end of Sunday. [Thanks to cashewdani!]
- Events you probably can get into: Josh Radnor will appear in Don’t Quit Your Night Job on October 30 in New York.
- Events you probably can’t get into: Neil Patrick Harris will appear in A Fine Romance on November 8 in Los Angeles.
Entries Tagged 'alyson hannigan' ↓
October 22nd, 2008 — alyson hannigan
People.com reports that Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof are expecting their first child – the due date is this spring.
[Thanks to Robyn for the tip!]
October 17th, 2008 — 4.05, 4.08, alyson hannigan, behind the scenes, cast on the air, cobie smulders, craig thomas, greg malins, guest stars, himym merch, industry business, jason segel, josh radnor, neil patrick harris, other projects, pamela fryman, photos, spoilers, stalkerazzi
You guys, I will be so glad when Monday’s episode airs and I can stop treating every scrap of information about the episode like it’s a major spoiler. But since it hasn’t aired yet: Two batches of links! The first batch contains no Shelter Island spoilers.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler has signed on to play Jillian in 4.08. Spoiler level: Nothing new for those of you who read yesterday’s post, nothing major for those of you who didn’t. He just does the whole “Sigler will play Jillian, who is…” thing, and it’s a) not entirely correct, so far as I know, and b) not very spoilery at all.
- Greg Malins is making a pilot for ABC.
- Jason Segel will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on October 27. [Thanks to Shermie for the tip.]
- Sarah Chalke will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on October 22.
- A self-employed prestidigitator [look it up] named Neil Harris contributed to No on 8. [Proposition 8 would undo California's legalization of gay marriage.]
- Auction! A TiVo HD, signed by Neil Patrick Harris [and some other celebrities from Stand Up To Cancer, which is what the auction is for]. It comes with a year’s subscription to TiVo.
- Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof get stalked by paparazzi in Santa Monica.
- TV Week interviewed the co-chairs of Twentieth Century Fox [the studio that produces HIMYM] – mostly industry stuff, with a few mentions of the show and how the studio feels about it.
And everything in the second batch contains some degree of spoiler for the episode:
- Watch With Kristin analyzes the various relationships on the show. Quotes from the cast and some spoilers for 4.05, 4.07 and 4.08, but none of them are new.
- Zap2It was on set when they filmed 4.05. So was IGN! Both have a lot of quotes from Josh and Sarah, as well as some new information.
- Also on set: The LA Times, who did a piece on Pam Fryman. Quotes from some of the cast, some minor new information about the episode.
This aired a few weeks ago, but TV Guide just put it on YouTube. No spoilers (this was filmed two months ago), and they basically threw every single behind-the-scenes clip they could find into this, going back to Season Two, but there are some great interviews with the cast, as well as Carter Bays, Craig Thomas, and Pam Fryman. Most notably, in the first video, Alyson Hannigan endorses The Hair.
And Josh Radnor kicks ass at HIMYM trivia, only to be stumped by the lyrics to Let’s Go to the Mall:
A CBS promo focusing on Regis’ guest appearance tonight:
And Alyson’s recent appearance on The Bonnie Hunt Show:
September 23rd, 2008 — alyson hannigan, behind the scenes, cobie smulders, five year engagement, forgetting sarah marshall, himym merch, industry business, interviews, jason segel, josh radnor, muppet movie, neil patrick harris, video
Going rapid-fire with this, because six posts in a day is ridiculous enough as it is:
- More syndication talk for those who find it interesting, more analysis than new information.
- BuddyTV visited the set.
- Bid on a walk-on role on the show, along with the chance to meet the cast and get some signed goodies.
- SheKnows interviews Neil Patrick Harris.
- Interview with Nicholas Stoller that clarifies the relationship [or lack thereof] between Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Five Year Engagement, and Get Him to the Greek, plus a Muppet mention.
- Great video of the cast at last week’s CBS premiere party. [Thanks to Meg!]
- Although Twentieth Century Fox will continue to make syndication deals over the next few months, the major markets are taken care of. [Variety]
- If you’ll be home Friday morning, prepare yourself for a lot of TV watching – Neil’s going to be on Ellen, and Alyson’s on Bonnie Hunt’s new talk show.
- There’s a new trailer out for the upcoming game Saints Row 2 – it showcases the game’s celebrity voice actors, including Neil Patrick Harris. [Kotaku]
- Neil might be the narrator for Disney World’s Candlelight Processional for a few shows in early December.
- The A.V. Club interviewed Neil.
These are the areas in which the show, cast, or crew have been submitted for nomination – the actual nominations won’t be announced until July. Also, keep in mind that it’s up to the actors themselves whether they’d like to run as lead or supporting.
If something’s in italics, then I’m upwards of 90% certain that it’s true, but don’t have definite confirmation yet.
Outstanding Comedy Series – HIMYM [Ten Sessions, The Bracket, How I Met Everyone Else, Sandcastles in the Sand]
Lead Actor – Josh Radnor [Ten Sessions]
Supporting Actor – Neil Patrick Harris [The Goat], Jason Segel [Slapsgiving]
Supporting Actress – Alyson Hannigan [Dowisetrepla], Cobie Smulders [No word on this, but what could it be other than Sandcastles in the Sand?]
Guest Actor - Will Forte [Rebound Bro]
Guest Actress – Sarah Chalke [Ten Sessions], The Woman Who Played Abby [Ten Sessions]
Directing – Pam Fryman [The Bracket]
Writing – Craig Thomas, Carter Bays, and Chris Harris [Ten Sessions], Gloria Calderon Kellett [How I Met Everyone Else], Joe Kelly [The Bracket]
Jason Segel: Still needs a haircut.