Well, you skip one week and all of a sudden you realize you haven’t done a news roundup in a month. Here goes:
- The previously-announced Lifetime syndication run starts on January 5, according to these five ads.
- Neil Patrick Harris is hosting Saturday Night Live on January 10.
- The cast is on the cover of TV Guide this week and got a six-page photo spread in this week’s Entertainment Weekly (scans later today).
- Minor spoilers: Us Weekly has photos of Jason with some of the guest stars from Benefits.
- The show: Cracked the top 20 in viewers last week, was the ninth most-pirated show last week, and, this season, has seen the second-largest gain in viewers 18-49 on network TV.
- Jason Segel: The trailer for I Love You, Man premiered (and the movie’s world premiere will kick off the SXSW Film Festival in March), he maybe hooked up with Drew Barrymore, and he got a fansite.
- Cobie Smulders: The Slammin’ Salmon will premiere at the Slamdance Film Festival, and hopefully someday we’ll get to see it in theaters. In the meantime, everything we have on it is right here.
- Alyson Hannigan: Adorably went shopping with Tom Lenk, nominated for Wired’s Sexiest Geeks of 2008.
- Neil Patrick Harris: Prop 8: The Musical, Please Don’t Bomb Nobody This Holiday, reacted to his Golden Globes nomination, and presented at the VGAs (and did some interviews). As always, NeilPatrickHarris-Fan is way better than I am at keeping up with this guy.